Monday, June 10, 2013

jeepers, peepers

Haha what a fail. One month into a blog and I neglect it already. I managed to miss the entire month of May. Sorry folks.
Anyways, got some new specs in the mail from Zenni Optical. Thanks Dajana (All Kinds of Lovely) for the recommendation. 5 pairs of spectacles for $125 including two pairs of prescription sunglasses.
I've wanted to be one of those people who could pull off the "Wayfarer" style so I picked up a few pairs.

It was quite easy to order once you have the prescription and know what you want. Mind you, I had about 20 pairs on my favourites list and whenever I would narrow it down to at least 5, I found another 10 that I liked. Finally, I just bit the bullet and went for it. I've only had them for a couple of days but I'm quite happy with them. It was still a bit of a gamble especially since I have literally had the same one pair of glasses for 5 years and those were from a store that fitted me and everything.

Here are my new glassses!









Either way, I recommend it to those who have very basic vision needs.
-E