Friday, April 12, 2013

i heart: tea and zee












1.DavidsTea | I don't know about you but I get a tad over excited when I go into DavidsTea. All the selection and they make you smell everything and it's just.. ahhh. Although my love for coffee is still very much present, I can't drink it without staying up in the wee hours of the morning. Thanks Lent. Oh well... I love me some tea. Albeit, I may have gone a bit overboard. $50 on tea isn't that much, right? 2. Coconut Buns | Erg..Why must you be so tasty? Sweet and decadent coconut custard surrounded by a fluffy outer shell. Coconut buns remind me of childhood - Sunday dim sum with my sister and I fighting over who gets the last one. We could have split it, but we never worked that way growing up. You'd be hard pressed to find me sharing it with her nowadays anyways. nom nom. 3. Joe Fresh Nails | Nothing says "Spring" like a fresh coat of paint on those nails that have been hibernating (eh hem "neglected') over the winter months. Don't you just love how theraputic it is to paint your nails while watching a cheesy TV movie (with commericals none the less)? No? Just me? Okieee... 4. Photoframe | Last October, CW and I visited the Big Apple for a week of amazing-ness. Whenever I travel, I make sure to hit up markets and street vendors for cute and inexpensive finds. Aside from the "Best in Brooklyn" cannoli's and knock-off j.crew jewelry, these New York Times magazine images were my favourite. Stick 'em in an Ikea frame and voilà, ART!  5. Zee Avi: Bitter Heart | This song randomly popped in my head the other day and I forgot how much I love her voice.

Happy Friday!
-E