Monday, April 1, 2013

I work out

I've been a member of Spalady now for about 5 years this July. I really only took advantage of it last year when I moved to the West End and work a 5 minute walk away from the gym. I try to go at least 3 times a week with a mixture of strength training classes and zumba/cardio. As much as I would love to be a runner and join all of those sexy marathons and be seen as one of "those" people, I just can't do it. I get so bored.



Monday's workout was particular difficult though. Kickboxing followed by MetaCon. I don't usually take this class but I'll definitely be coming back as I can actually feel the results. Anyways, not sure if it was my insufficient, pre-workout, meal or my body's way of telling me that I shouldn't have gone back to coffee after Lent but man, was I struggling. I don't think I was the only one though. I looked over to my right and the girl was just about to vomit... not gonna lie, I felt it too.

This was pretty much me by the end of it.


Wish me luck.

-E