Wednesday, April 3, 2013

happy hour at eveline charles

Perks of being on Twitter "for work" is that I get the scoop on all the cool things happening around me. I was lucky enough to catch Eveline Charles post something on their blog, pretty much immediately. It was for their Happy Hour event at West Edmonton Mall. Two services for $50 (details of event here). Amah-zing. I was due for a haircut anyways and also due for my "after winter" pedicure. Booked and booked.

When I walked into the salon, I was greeted and checked in immediately. The place was buzzing with Happy Hour clients, excitedly scoping the tables of hor d'oeuvres and the tower of wine glasses. I was only seated for about 3 minutes when I was greeted by Harpeet who was to service my pedicure. Oh man, she was a doll to have worked on my poor, poor feet.




After my pedicure, I waddled over to the seating area to wait for my next service. After a few sips of wine, I was greeted by Linda who whisked me away to the washing station for my complimentary Hair Conditioning Cocktail... I think is what it was called. A deep conditioning treatment for my hair. Aahh.. what a treat. When that was complete, my hairstylist, Christopher, walked me over to his station for my cut. What a great guy. So enthusiastic and very helpful! He gave me style/hair care advice and was just a treat to chat with. I let him have free reign to style my hair how he wanted after he cut it. Volume and curl. He read my mind. I enjoyed his time so much, I booked another cut/color with him for the summer.


Will definitely get on another Happy Hour event again. Great opportunity to try their different services that you may not typically try.

Now the waiting begins to see if I won any of their terrific door prizes. Fingers crossed!

-E