Friday, June 21, 2013

i heart: cherries and chickpeas








1. Sweet {Jolie} | If you love jewelry as much as I do, then you'll love Sweet {Jolie}. Handmade jewelry made right here in Edmonton. She does everything from subtle pieces to grand statement pieces. The red bib necklace was my first {Jolie} purchase and I'm going back for more! Check out their Facebook page! They do custom orders and have tons of weekly giveaways. 2. Roasted chickpeas | Since starting Weight Watchers again, I've been scouring Pinterest for new and inventive snacks to satisfy my cravings. Trending on Pinterest - roasted chickpeas. Easy to make and quite delish. Of course.. the worst thing you can do is eat the whole can in one sitting which kind of defeats the purpose (guilty) but better than chips nonetheless.3.Sakura Allure Green Tea | I decided to check out Teavana at WEM since I've managed to walk by that store everyday and not go in. I wanted something fruity and green. After smell testing at least half a dozen different green teas, I fell in love with the Sakura Allure. If you love cherries, this is the one for you. Open up the bag and it's like a package of Starburst exploded in your face. Yes, it's that awesome. 4.Creamsicle Shoes | I stopped by My Filosophy a couple of weeks ago to visit some old coworkers. Fell in love with these Cole Haan peep toe wedges. Loved the color, loved the feel of them, loved the cork, loved it all. It's a great shoe for work since it's stylish enough for the office yet comfortable for my Mall runs. 5. Nine Inch Nails | Can't stress how excited I am that NIN is coming to yeg on November 24th. More excited for C and the fact that his absolute favourite band is back from the hiatus and not only making music again but touring!!