Monday, January 6, 2014

On Track: New Year, New Challenge - Day 1 of 30.

I'm back! And with a New Years Challenge!

Since I last blogged, I probably gained about 14 lbs. I was on Weight Watchers this time last year, with my starting weight at 174lbs. I lost enough to get to me to my lowest at 148lbs which was around June. I hit a plateau, changed my diet, then summer happened - patio season, birthdays, weddings, vacations etc. Then BOOM.. Christmas! Where did that come from?!

Anyways, my current weight is 162lbs. Slightly ashamed but not surprised as I knew this was coming. I did it to myself. Can't necessarily say I regret gaining that 14lbs because everything I put into my body was delicious LOL. So, now time to get back on the swing of things. My best friend is getting married in August and I have a gorgeous dress that I thought I bought one size smaller.. of course ended up being two sizes smaller (damn online shopping!). Here is goal #1.

30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels
End: February 10 - Goal weight: 150lbs.

I did Day 1 of 30 on Level 1 today and man, was I out of shape. Workouts I could totally kick ass in at the gym were so trying now. Hopefully, after a couple of days, I can rock this again (once the initial pain of "OMG what am I getting myself into?" subsides).

"You want me to do that?.. Pfft.. no problem."



#fingerscrossed
-E