Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ladies and Gents - it's E!

“I think I’m gonna start a blog.”
CW: “Why? About what?”
 My answer – “my life. duh”  Ha. I know what you’re thinking – “OH GAWD.”

Yeah, I was one of those diary-writing, notes-keeping teenagers growing up. I was even a child of "Live Journal" circa 2004. I have since needed somewhere new to house my thoughts and my loves. We shall see where it takes me. 
 
Stay and read if you’d like.
About Me
I live in the oil-loving capital of Alberta – Edmonton, where we have at least two sports team named after said Oil with le beau – “CW”.
If you’ve seen my instagram, you’ll often find me posting random pics about food (I’m addicted – my waist line can confirm), fashion (contrary to my love of food), my travels, and various oddities around the city in which I live. There are usually stories to go along with them so here they are.
Disclaimer: I’m not that interesting, but if you happened to chuckle at anything I wrote... you’ve just made my day.   

"And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed)”